HOW TO FIX A CRACKED BUMPER?
In this video, you will discover all the neccessary steps to repair a cracked bumper. An impact is the direct cause of a cracked bumper. If you choose to have this repair done by a professional, it can be very costly because of the price of the bumper itself and the fact that it must be entirely painted. The purpose of this video is to teach you verything you need to know , step by step, to successfully repair your bumper and save a lot of money.
Ready to repair your cracked bumper ?
Get stunning result using our premium quality & easy to use repair kit.
- 1) wash the car
- 2) sand the damaged area
- 3) application of the plastic parts adhesive
- 4) application of the finishing putty
- 5) application of the primer surfacer
- 6) application of the touch-up paint
- 7) application of the clear coat
- 8) application of the blending solvent
- grinder with a grinding disc grit 24
- sander or sanding block
- drill with a 2-3mm drill bit
RESIN FIBER DISCS1.25 $ – 2.95 $
SANDING PAPER1.05 $ – 1.45 $
ECONOMICAL SANDING BLOCK7.95 $ – 15.25 $
ECONOMICAL MASKING TAPE2.95 $ – 6.95 $
MASKING SYSTEM 2 IN 16.95 $ – 9.95 $
PLASTIC PARTS ADHESIVE18.95 $
POLYESTER FINISHING PUTTY14.95 $ – 29.95 $
PRIMER SURFACER14.50 $